General Tips for using the Pognae Baby Carrier
- Please refer to the instruction manual found here on our website. Please read the instruction manual carefully before using your Pognae Baby Carrier.
- Have someone assist you the first few times you put on your Pognae Baby Carrier with your baby. We recommend that you do not attempt to put on the Pognae Baby Carrier with your baby by yourself until you feel comfortable with the process. Using a mirror can be helpful the first few times you put on the Pognae Baby Carrier, especially for the back position.
- We recommend that you stand or sit on a soft surface (bed or sofa) when putting on the Pognae Baby Carrier the first few times, especially if you are doing it without assistance.
- Make sure that your baby has enough breathing room when strapped in the Pognae Baby Carrier. Do not strap your baby in too tight! We recommend that your baby has at least two inches of breathing room underneath your baby's chin.
- Please look at the FAQ for information on the appropriate age range for using the Infant Insert, as well as for carrying your baby in the back position.
- Always double check to make sure the buckles are properly connected.
- Never unbuckle the waist belt when your baby is still in the Pognae Baby Carrier.